Student Visa - Subclass 500, 590
Key requirements for this visa
- To apply for a Student Visa you must have a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from an eligible education provider.
- Australian education providers must be on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- Financial Capacity
- You need to have sufficient funds available to pay for your course, cover travel expenses and address the cost of living in Australia
- English Proficiency
- You need to demonstrate you have the required level of English language proficiency
- Genuine Intention
- You must demonstrate you are both a genuine student and a genuine temporary entrant
Every year, over 250,000 students from 195 countries choose to study in Australia because it gives them a terrific opportunity to combine their academic pursuits with a magnificent lifestyle.
Advantages of an Australian tertiary education include, course fees that are lower than fees for equivalent courses in Europe and the United States, the fact that students are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight when their course is in session as well as unlimited working hours during holidays, and, our student Visas are valid for the entire duration of your course.Running SneakersPatike – Nike Air Jordan, Premium, Retro Klasici, Sneakers